Friday, April 10, 2015

Suárez knows team have personality to win

Having scored a brace in FC Barcelona's 4–0 win over Almería at Camp Nou on Wednesday night, Luis Suárez stressed that the team feels ready to face thedecisive stage of the season. "We know the games will be tough but if we face them the way we know how, we'll have a good shot at winning, because we're Barça," he said.


When discussing Wednesday's match, Suárez was clear"If you don't concentrate throughout the game and have a bad attitude, the First Division isn't an easy place to get thethree points ... we know we depend on ourselves to win the league and so we face every game the same way," Suárez concluded.


This is what some of the other players had to say.


Sergi Roberto


"I also played centre midfield at Eibar. The coach gave me the opportunity to do it here and I felt good."


"We didn't know which approach Almería would take. They sat back on defence, leaving room on the wingsand made it tough for us to get the first goal, but after that we got things moving."


"From here on out they're all finals. We can't afford to lose any points. We have to give everything in all competitions because now it's the most important part of the season. The team feel strong physically and mentally and are eager to face the month."


Marc Bartra


"We worked hard on set plays during the week. Sometimes we use picks, others not. On my play, I saw that I could anticipate the defender and that I could get a shot."


"We've been working on set plays since the pre-season. It's not only about working on them, but alsobelieving in them and do them well. Knowing that they can work, I think the effort pays off."


"I wanted to score a goal because since the Cup final last season I haven't scored any, and even though that is not my job it gives confidence."


"Sergi Roberto is showing that he can play many years here at Barça. He gets back balls, he doesn't lose them and he's fast. He's performing very well and the coach has noticed how well he's playing."


view more discount soccer jerseys here>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment